It’s another SNSD-f(x) showdown, and this time Jessica battles it out with f(x)’s Sulli as both of them were spotted wearing the same top at different events. The shirt with leather detailing is from the Fall 2011 Collection of South Korean brand, Nohke J. Jessica wore it together with leather panel pants and pumps at the S/S 2012 Seoul Fashion Week months ago. On the other hand, Sulli styled it identically with black pants and boots when she walked the red carpet at the 2011 Melon Music Awards. Both sported the big wavy hairstyle and had respective accessories with them. The only distinct difference between the two gorgeous ladies is that long-torso Sulli chose to cover up by wearing a black camisole underneath the shirt.
Which SM beauty do you think rocked the Nohke J shirt?
In the next round of Who Wore It Better, Yuri clashes with Kara’s Park Gyuri as they show off their own style wearing an ensemble from Kaal E. Suktae’s Spring 2010 RTW Collection. Yuri went ahead and showcased her infamous black pearl image when she wore this outfit in attendance to the 2010 Melon Music Awards. She kept everything else simple, from her straight sleek hair to minimal accessories. Also, she wore opaque tights under and a pair of black ankle boots. On the other hand, Kara’s leader Park Gyuri wore the same number for her group’s promotional photos for its album “Lupin”. She matched it with a shaggy short hairstyle and thigh-high boots. The cape plus dress gave her the perfect portrayal of mystery.
So, is it Yuri’s sexy styling or is it Park Gyuri’s Lupin rendition?
For this makeup tutorial, I’m going to use :
- Maybelline’s Foundation SuperStay Makeup
- Maybelline’s Concealer SuperStay Makeup
- Maybelline’s ExperWear Eyeshadow in Golden Halo
- Maybelline’s ExpertWear Eyeshadow in Grey Matters
- Maybelline’s EyeStiletto Ultimate Eyeliner
- Maybelline’s Great Lash Waterproof Mascara
- Maybelline’s Define-a-Brow Eyebrow Pencil
- Maybelline’s Shine Sensational Lipgloss in Minty Sheer
Click here to purchase items.
* Anykind of makeup brand is allowed to do this tutorial
1. Clear your face from any excess oil, and put on Maybelline’s Foundation SuperStay evenly over the face.
2. If you have any imperfections, blemishes or dark circles on your face, make sure you cover them up with Maybelline’s Concealer SuperStay.
3. Take Maybelline’s ExperWear Eyeshadow in Golden Halo and put it on your lids. Do not cross your natural lid line, and do not overuse the eyeshadow, because we’re trying to achieve a natural look. Use side-swept technique while putting the eyeshadow on.
4. Take Maybelline’s EyeStiletto Ultimate Eyeliner and tightline your waterlines, both the upper portion and the lower portion. Slowly, try to line your eyes until it forms a thin trace of cat eyes effect. Do this step for your upper and lower portion of your eyes. Then, take your Maybelline’s Expertwear Eyeshadow in Grey Matters, and thicken the thin trace of the cat eyes effect.
5. Put on your Maybelline’s Define-a-Line Eyebrow Pencil and define your eyebrows.
6. Put on your Maybelline’s Great Lash Waterproof Mascara and curl your lashes.
1. Keep the lips natural. Use Maybelline’s Shine Sensational Lipgloss in Minty Sheer on your lips. It will give it a shiny effect.