Frequently Asked Questions
1. Why is there no direct link to the item or no link at all to buy the item?
The item is either no longer in stock or not available online. One of the main reasons for this is that the item can be considered no longer in season (fashion terms), or out of stock. We provide a link to the seller or brand name for you to keep an eye out for when it is available again or to send inquiries on the availability of the item.
2. The item in the image of the member(s) wearing/with it appears different to the image and link to the item you have provided.
The item the members are wearing or seen with could appear different to the image and link to the item because of the angle, lighting, or image size of the photo of the member. In addition the item can be of a different color or has been subject to alterations (this is common in photoshoots)
3. I know what they are wearing in a picture and you have not posted it. What do I do?
Send an image of the member(s) wearing/with the item along with a link or name of the item to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Before emailing please use the search bar to check/backtrack to see that the item has not been previously posted.
4. One of your entries is wrong, the item is identified wrong.
Email us with a link to the entry and we will fix it a.s.a.p.
5. Why do you not offer Ebay links?
We do not offer Ebay links to items listed as items on Ebay are not subjected to a long period of offers and availability of purchase.
6. The image you have provided does not show the member with the item at all.
In the case of make-up, magazine features will identify the products they have used on the member. While with shoes or any other item, the item may not be seen but the member is wearing it in accordance to the magazine’s details of what the member is wearing in the magazine.
7. Hey! I tipped you and you haven’t credited me!
Post images need to be photoshopped, graphic designers are very busy and post images can be delayed up to 1-4 weeks. So if you have not been credited it is either because we have already found the item before you and we’re awaiting for the post image to be done or someone has tipped us before you.
Please note any abusive comments will be deleted immediately and reported.