1. Cherryville: Open-Front Faux-Fur Jacket @ yesstyle.com $65.90
2. Blu Bijoux: Emerald Chandelier Earrings @ maxandchloe.com $36
3. WYLDR: Sabrina Blouse @ revolveclothing.com $55
4. Tobi: Diva Sequin Shorts @ tobi.com $40
5. Topshop: Suede Skinny Belt @ topshop.com ~$18.15
6. MANGO: Metal Rings Set @ mango.com ~$15.11
7. Colorful Shoes: Block Heel Over The Knee Boots @ yesstyle.com $76.90
8. New Look: Black Contrast Cracked Stone Ring @ newlook.com ~$7.54
9. Oasis: Leather Betti Clutch @ oasis-stores.com ~$37.80
Total cost = $352.40
It has been a while since the girls have prepared for a summer comeback (the last summer comeback being Genie). Typically, the girls tend to have a comeback in the winter months. With a bright and summery comeback in full swing, it is without a doubt that the girls’ hair colours took a relatively drastic change as well. Let’s take a closer look at each of the member’s hair colour!
1. Wallis: Black Tailored Blazer @ wallis.co.uk ~$43
2. First Closet: White Letter Print Short Sleeve T-shirt @ choies.com $12.99
3. Zara: Ripped Denim Shorts @ zara.com $29.90
4. Danielle Nicole: Milana Clutch @ gilt.com ~$48.81
5. DABAGIRL: Set of 5 – Various Ring @ yesstyle.com $25.90
6. WACO: Open Peep Toe High Heel Stiletto Ankle Boots @ spartoo.co.uk ~$49.17
Total cost = $209.77
It will come as no surprise that this week’s OTW winner is our model Sooyoung, who took away the honour with a simple t-shirt and jeans combination.
At the Incheon airport, Sooyoung wore a sheer black t-shirt with a slim fit distressed jeans. To spice up her unornamented outfit, she tugged in the front of her t-shirt plus a silver watch. The key that made her stand out would be her black gladiator sandals, which makes her outfit more masculine and it goes well with her lean, long legs. Oh yes, and not to mention Sooyoung oppa’s gaze that could pierce through her sunglasses, and her occasional hair flips.
Congratulations to our Sooyoung oppa! Let’s see what kind of surprises SNSD will bring to us next time.