It’s been a while since we have updated our choice of OTW, and this week we will be updating on our Stylist’s Choice of it! *Drumroll*Our Stylist’s Choice is none other than Yoona’s outfit at the Chanel Cruise fashion show!
Do you remember at her previous Chanel fashion show, Yoona wore a simple Chanel dress to the event? For this occasion, Yoona took a different approach and wore a two piece outfit.
Yoona wore a graceful see through white chiffon blouse with embroidered detail in front and its collar surrounded by black velvet ribbon . The blouse’s sleeves is also decorated with the same black ribbon, but Yoona chose to roll in the sleeve, making it look more puffy. To add some interest, she dressed herself in a contrasting black bra top underneath.Her skirt is a simple buttoned black dress. The edge of the skirt has gold brooches and pearl attachments, plus some embellished gold buttons, glamming up the skirt much.
Last but not least, the attire is completed with black strapped pumps and a red Chanel Boy Bag from Chanel’s Pre-Fall collection.
1. Forever21: Embroidered Lace Blouse @ forever21.com $27.90
2. PrettyLittleThing: Phebe Cream A-Line Scuba Mini @ prettylittlething.com $22.50
3. Cuteberry: Sterling Silver Rhinestone Studs @ yesstyle.com $19.90
4. Charming Kicks: Ankle Strap Platform Pumps @ yesstyle.com $70.90
5. Crabtree & Evelyn: Nail Lacquer, Sky @ beauty.com $6
Total cost = $147.20
1. DANI LOVE: Round-Neck Drop-Shoulder Knit Top @ yesstyle.com $22.32
2. Accessorize: Triple Zip Top Across Body Bag @ accessorize.com $34
3. Forever 21: Studded Flatform Sandals @ forever21.com $29.90
4. 24mg: Wide-Leg Dress Pants @ yesstyle.com $44.91
5. ASOS: Mini Boyfriend Watch @ asos.com $35.83
6. Accessorize: Bobble Stretch Bracelet @ accessorize.com $19.50
7. Cheap Monday: Wow Bangle @ asos.com $26.87
Total cost = $213.33
1. Chicnova: Pure Color Slim Fit Coat @ chicnova.com $31.45
2. Jane Norman: Quilted Clutch Bag @ janenorman.co.uk ~$38.77
3. Paper Dolls: Blue Stiletto Court Shoes @ dorothyperkins.com ~$31
4. Juliet & Company: Oversized Imitation Pearl Studs @ shopbop.com $21
5. Mary Portas: The Tailored Shirt @ houseoffraser.co.uk ~$45.74
6. Motel: Annie Skirt @ topshop.com ~$43.42
7. Best Jewellery: Gemstone Statement Necklace @ yesstyle.com $8.01
Total cost = $219.39
Happy Chinese New Year everyone! We hope you are enjoying yourself this holiday season(I sure am!), and this week, we’re bringing you another great Outfit of the Week. This time around, you guys chose Hyoyeon’s ensemble from the “Detective K: Secret of the Lost Land” premiere as the winning outfit. Interestingly enough, Hyoyeon attended two events that day, and while she looked great at both, we chose her outfit from the event mentioned beforehand. Let’s take a closer look at it.
Rather than overly formal, Hyoyeon wore something more inline with their airport fashion, which isn’t to say is a bad thing. Her “glossy” dark blue graphic sweater certainly draws attention, and the unique fabric definitely made it stand out amongst others. Her navy blue skirt was much more muted, but did it’s job, as well as show casing her toned dancer’s legs. Her shoe choice was a pair of black laced platform booties, a fitting choice rather than high heels. Her only accessory was a very striking glossy blue clutch, which shown in a variety of colors depending on the angle of the photograph.
Congrats to Hyoyeon for this winning this week’s Outfit of the Week, and thank you all for voting!
Image Credit: Sportschosun