With the start of promotions of Holler, let’s also give our support and holler for Tiffany’s OTW which was the outfit she wore at the Incheon Airport on TTS’ way to New York. This week’s OTW poll has really close results and Tiffany’s outfit won over Jessica’s Valentino outfit by only 7 votes!
As our superstars flew to New York to attend a event hosted by POLO Ralph Lauren, they dressed themselves in the same brand from head to toe. Out of the three ensembles, Tiffany’s rather cute concept won voters’ favor the most. Starting from her hair, Tiffany did a simple updo and had her hair swept on both sides of her shoulders. Then she got herself up in snuggly and warm in a knit sweater and a plaid wool miniskirt, probably because due to the frosty air-con in the airplane. The combo mixed well as they had similar texture but a contrast in pattern and colour, the sweater was knitted in white organic spirals whereas the skirt was composed of dark coloured checkers. Tiffany’s shoes were quite striking with the lights reflecting off the patent leather and the shoe laces tidily tied up.
1. MANGO: Tie Neck Flowy Blouse @ mango.com ~$27.62
2. BeiBaoBao: Twist-Lock Bow-Accent Satchel @ yesstyle.com $35.01
3. UNIQLO: WOMEN Stretch Straight Trousers @ uniqlo.com ~$48.60
4. AKIRA: Three Finger Multi Ring Set in Gold @ shopakira.com $9.90
5. Aldo: Crixia @ aldoshoes.com $49.98
Total cost = $171.11
While many members had eye-catching outfits at Incheon this week, Yoona’s apparently stood out the most to you readers, as she walked away with this week’s honors!
“Exotic” would be the best way to describe her outfit. It definitely isn’t something we’re used to them wearing, and it’s definitely something that screams “Fashionista~” when worn. The entire outfit is Chloé branded, sans the shoes, and is definitely what I’d call subtle product placement. The centerpiece, and the most eye catching, is definitely her top. The Fringed Viscose Jacquard Top is pure white, and it’s ruffled pattern adds a hint of class without being too over-dressed. Her geometric shorts definitely give off a “skirt” vibe, and only add to the lengthy look of the ensemble, as well as accentuating Yoona’s above-average height. To match the top, as matching the skirt would require some very odd designs, she donned a pair of covered wedges, whose canvas upper rose all the way to her calf. For accessories, another Chloé piece, she carried a leather shoulder bag.
Congrats to Yoona for winning this week, and thank you all for voting!
Image Credit: Hankooki
1. SOUP: Checked Colors Trench Coat @ dcollect.co.kr $107
2. Calvin Klein: Stretch Thank Top (Black) @ lordandtaylor.com $24
3. Salvatore Veragamo: Halle Mid-rise Blue Skinny Jeans @ farfetch.com $282.40
4. Torry Burch: Brigitte Blouse @ bloomingdales.com $241
5. New Look: Wide Fit Black Block Heel Ankle Boots @ newlook.com $29.99
Total price: $684.39
1. Mango: Cable Knit Cotton Sweater @ johnlewis.com ~$48.82
2. Delia’s: Plaid Flannel Skirt @ delias.com $34.90
3. Dailylook: Cable Knit Leg Warmers @ dailylook.com $6.99
4. ModCloth: Bandmate Bootie in Navy @ modcloth.com $44.99
5. Murati: Faux-Leather-Trim Buckled Tote @ yesstyle.com $38.61
1. Forever21: Madras Plaid Woven Dress @ forever21.com $22.80
2. Forever21: Silk Paneled Cardigan @ forever21.com $16.99
3. Violet Ray: Boxy Pebbled Faux Leather Satchel Bag @ neimanmarcus.com $39
4. Fashion Union: Shanita Patent Loafer Shoe In Black @ fashionunion.com ~$45.72
1. 90s Lullaby: Navy Woven Plaid Skirt @ 90slullaby.com $13.80
2. ASOS: Ridley High Waist Ultra Skinny Ankle Grazer Jeans @ asos.com $41.89
3. LYDC: Formal Step Tote Bag @ bankfashion.co.uk ~$45.72
4. New Look: Wide Fit Brown Shearling Cuff Boots @ newlook.com ~$48.82
Image credit: Newsen
Besides from bringing entertainment and more insights of TaeTiSeo’s lifestyle with the air of ‘The TaeTiSeo’, they also brought us more brilliant OTW choices with their increasing amount of public appearances.
Seohyun’s office lady outfit gathered more than 800 votes and became this week’s OTW winner. Attending a movie premiere, Seohyun dressed herself in a more formal style with a blouse and pencil skirt. She modeled a white blouse with a simple bow tied on her chest and displayed a great way of wearing a high waist pencil skirt. Seohyun’s great body shape carried the blue-black pencil skirt with an organic flow pattern well, not only it showed off her great curves, it also made us felt that our Seobaby has grown up already! The outfit was finished with a crocodile pattern shoulder purse and ankle strap heels with some red straps as accent.
1. Call In: Sleeveless Floral A-Line Dress @ yesstyle.com $44.90
2. Charles & Keith: Push-lock Shoulder Bag @ charleskeith.com $89
3. soo n soo: Rhinestone Flower-Shape Earrings @ yesstyle.com $20.90
4. Miss Selfridge: Silver Plated Ball Necklace @ missselfridge.com ~$10.77
5. Michela Currone: MICHELA Rhinestone Ring @ lordandtaylor.com $24
6. Dorothy Perkins: Nude High Platform Court Shoes @ dorothyperkins.com $29
Total cost = $218.57