1. Caroe: Cap-Sleeve Sheath Dress @ yesstyle.com $23.90
2. Forever 21: Shawl Collar Blazer @ forever21.com $37.80
3. Forever 21: Patent Bow Flats @ forever21.com $19.90
4. Accessorize: Sterling Silver 3 x Plain Crystal Stud Earrings @ accessorize.com $19.50
5. Essie: A Cut Above Nail polish @ nelly.com ~$15.67
Total cost = $116.77
Hello SoshiStyle readers! Sorry we’ve been away these past few weeks from “Outfit of the Week”. A lot of things came up, but we’re back in gear and happy to bring you your weekly dose of your favorite outfits! This week, after a double poll, Taeyeon and Yoona both took top honors for their airport fashion in their respective weeks. Let’s take a look at each of their outfits!
Despite being the oldest member of the group, Taeyeon once again manages to look several years younger with this cute ensemble. While several other members opted for shorts, Taeyeon went one step further and sported a cute stonewash denim romper, perfect for the coming summer heatwave(and no doubt a good choice for their trip to Thailand). Being a romper, there was not much else to the outfit other than a black belt. For shoes, she went with a pair of metallic oxfords, and unusually enough, had both a shoulder bag and a handbag. Hairstyle wise, blonde Taeyeon was back for the week, though her pink tips we saw on Instagram weren’t yet applied.
Notice anything familiar? Think maybe Taeyeon had a hand in styling Yoona? Hmmm. No matter, Yoona looked as fashionable as she did comfortable in her denim variation. Rather than a romper, Yoona sported a modest dress, though she did show quite a bit of her slender legs thanks to it’s mid-thigh cut. The dress was a great choice for an airport outfit, as it’s reasonable length and comfy material no doubt helped on the hours long flight. Her metallic sandals likewise are perfect for traveling. For accessories, she carried a dark pink bag and wore a pair of light pink Lolita sunglasses.
Thank you again for joining us for Outfit of the Week, and as always, thank you for voting!
Image Credit: Dispatch, Yoonaya
It’s been a while since we have updated our choice of OTW, and this week we will be updating on our Stylist’s Choice of it! *Drumroll*Our Stylist’s Choice is none other than Yoona’s outfit at the Chanel Cruise fashion show!
Do you remember at her previous Chanel fashion show, Yoona wore a simple Chanel dress to the event? For this occasion, Yoona took a different approach and wore a two piece outfit.
Yoona wore a graceful see through white chiffon blouse with embroidered detail in front and its collar surrounded by black velvet ribbon . The blouse’s sleeves is also decorated with the same black ribbon, but Yoona chose to roll in the sleeve, making it look more puffy. To add some interest, she dressed herself in a contrasting black bra top underneath.Her skirt is a simple buttoned black dress. The edge of the skirt has gold brooches and pearl attachments, plus some embellished gold buttons, glamming up the skirt much.
Last but not least, the attire is completed with black strapped pumps and a red Chanel Boy Bag from Chanel’s Pre-Fall collection.
1. Forever21: Embroidered Lace Blouse @ forever21.com $27.90
2. PrettyLittleThing: Phebe Cream A-Line Scuba Mini @ prettylittlething.com $22.50
3. Cuteberry: Sterling Silver Rhinestone Studs @ yesstyle.com $19.90
4. Charming Kicks: Ankle Strap Platform Pumps @ yesstyle.com $70.90
5. Crabtree & Evelyn: Nail Lacquer, Sky @ beauty.com $6
Total cost = $147.20
1. DANI LOVE: Round-Neck Drop-Shoulder Knit Top @ yesstyle.com $22.32
2. Accessorize: Triple Zip Top Across Body Bag @ accessorize.com $34
3. Forever 21: Studded Flatform Sandals @ forever21.com $29.90
4. 24mg: Wide-Leg Dress Pants @ yesstyle.com $44.91
5. ASOS: Mini Boyfriend Watch @ asos.com $35.83
6. Accessorize: Bobble Stretch Bracelet @ accessorize.com $19.50
7. Cheap Monday: Wow Bangle @ asos.com $26.87
Total cost = $213.33