1. DANI LOVE: Round-Neck Drop-Shoulder Knit Top @ yesstyle.com $22.32
2. Accessorize: Triple Zip Top Across Body Bag @ accessorize.com $34
3. Forever 21: Studded Flatform Sandals @ forever21.com $29.90
4. 24mg: Wide-Leg Dress Pants @ yesstyle.com $44.91
5. ASOS: Mini Boyfriend Watch @ asos.com $35.83
6. Accessorize: Bobble Stretch Bracelet @ accessorize.com $19.50
7. Cheap Monday: Wow Bangle @ asos.com $26.87
Total cost = $213.33
1. Chicnova: Pure Color Slim Fit Coat @ chicnova.com $31.45
2. Jane Norman: Quilted Clutch Bag @ janenorman.co.uk ~$38.77
3. Paper Dolls: Blue Stiletto Court Shoes @ dorothyperkins.com ~$31
4. Juliet & Company: Oversized Imitation Pearl Studs @ shopbop.com $21
5. Mary Portas: The Tailored Shirt @ houseoffraser.co.uk ~$45.74
6. Motel: Annie Skirt @ topshop.com ~$43.42
7. Best Jewellery: Gemstone Statement Necklace @ yesstyle.com $8.01
Total cost = $219.39
Happy Chinese New Year everyone! We hope you are enjoying yourself this holiday season(I sure am!), and this week, we’re bringing you another great Outfit of the Week. This time around, you guys chose Hyoyeon’s ensemble from the “Detective K: Secret of the Lost Land” premiere as the winning outfit. Interestingly enough, Hyoyeon attended two events that day, and while she looked great at both, we chose her outfit from the event mentioned beforehand. Let’s take a closer look at it.
Rather than overly formal, Hyoyeon wore something more inline with their airport fashion, which isn’t to say is a bad thing. Her “glossy” dark blue graphic sweater certainly draws attention, and the unique fabric definitely made it stand out amongst others. Her navy blue skirt was much more muted, but did it’s job, as well as show casing her toned dancer’s legs. Her shoe choice was a pair of black laced platform booties, a fitting choice rather than high heels. Her only accessory was a very striking glossy blue clutch, which shown in a variety of colors depending on the angle of the photograph.
Congrats to Hyoyeon for this winning this week’s Outfit of the Week, and thank you all for voting!
Image Credit: Sportschosun
Hi readers! First off, happy belated birthday to Sooyoung, who is currently getting ready for NY Fashion Week(so jealous!), and hopefully had a wonderful time celebrating in the city that never sleeps. Moving on to this week’s outfit of the week, we have Tiffany’s airport outfit headed to the Valentino store launch in Hong Kong winning your hearts, or at least your votes. Let’s analyze!
Given her aforementioned association with Valentino heading to the airport, it’s no surprise that she showcased a few of their pieces in this cold-weather outfit. Both the subdued floral print jacket and clutch purse are both Valentino, and unsurprisingly, are two of the biggest attention grabbers in the whole ensemble. Dark tones dominate the remaining elements of her wardrobe, with both her jeans and boots being black. Accessory wise, shes’ got the clutch purse and an adorably wrapped scarf, as well as a pair of very full hands. The outfit overall gives a very stylish-yet-practical vibe, and given the temperature in Seoul at the time, it’s for good reason.
Congratulations to Tiffany for this week’s Outfit of the Week, and thank you all for voting!
Image Credit: Complete Bliss.kr
1. Uniqlo: Bow Tie Long Sleeve Blouse @uniqlo.com $29.90
2. Tokyo Fashion: Knit Midi Skirt @yesstyle.com $29.90
3. Mancienne: Platform Mary Jane Pumps @yesstyle.com $34.90
Total Cost = $94.70
Hello everyone! Sorry for the gap between OOTW’s, but we’re back with another good outfit for you all! This week’s winner, by quite a decent margin, was Tiffany’s black ensemble from the recent Seoul Music Awards. Let’s take a closer look at it!
While her fellow members Seohyun and Taeyeon had their outfits accented by either a white shawl or train, Tiffany’s instead went for almost strictly black, with very little color to it. Her outfit was a cropped satin bodycon dress, which did an excellent job of showing off and hugging every inch of her curves. The black continued with a pair of lacy black heels of a decent height, though not quite enough to make her as tall as Seohyun. The heels did showcase the fleeting amount of color in the ensemble, having a sequined backside to the heel portion. No accessories were worn, nor carried, and her hair was beautifully curled at the tips and done to the right.
Congratulations to Tiffany for winning Outfit of the Week, and thank you all for voting!
Photo credit: OSEN